I’ve never won a blog award. Woo hoooo! The Liebster Award is a “favorite blog” award aimed at bringing more exposure so we can all follow one another and live happily ever after. In order to accept the award, you must do the following:
Section 1 ~ THANK YOU to DonCharisma.org for the nomination!
You can read his blog HERE.
Section 2 ~ Part of the acceptance is to answer questions:
1) What would you do if you could do anything and you knew you couldn’t fail?
Travel the world raising awareness to our impending doom. We have to clean up our planet, we are running out of time.
2) Three reasons why WordPress.com is better than Facebook?
I can customize my feed and only see who I want to see. I don’t have any “suggested” stuff. No advertising!
3) Who is (or was) the most influential person in your life?
4) What are two items on your “list of things to do before you die”?
5) How do you best handle heated/angry situations?
I try to avoid them. 😦
6) What is the most inspiring thing you’ve ever read, heard, or seen, and how has it helped you on your life’s journey?
I am inspired every day by people. People that are in terrible situations yet they keep smiling, they keep moving forward.
7) What do you think are the three qualities to building and maintaining good friendships/relationships?
Listen. Accept. Love.
8) What was your most memorable moment in your life?
Every time I put on my scuba gear and sink below the ocean surface, a new memorable moment happens.
9) What is your favourite book/author, or film(movie)/director, or play/play-write, or song/band, or symphony/composer and why?
Too many to pick a favorite. Richard Bach, Bridge Across Forever is on the list.
10) If you could go anywhere in the world, no attention to cost, where would it be and why?
Galapagos. To see all the creatures that only exist on those islands. So much to see before we have completely depleted our world.
Section 3 ~ I’m awarding this Liebster to:
Section 4 ~ Questions for my Awardees:
Congratulations to those that have been nominated!
Now pay it forward my fellow bloggers!